- How Marketing Automation Saves You Time and Generates Money
The digital landscape is complex and ever-evolving, so working smarter isn’t just a “nice-to-have,” it’s become a vital component of being a modern marketer.
Time is a valuable commodity, and we can’t waste it if we want to survive in a competitive marketplace. That’s why leading B2B companies are always looking for areas in which they can save both on time and money. So where do they look? They look at opportunities that enable them to automate their repetitive tasks.
That’s where marketing automation comes in. Companies that use marketing automation see a 451% increase in qualified leads and 53% higher conversion rates. Automating the tedious, repetitive tasks of our marketing processes gives CMOs the time to focus on what they should be focusing on: big picture solutions. That’s why 54% of CMOs have either begun or completed their implementation of marketing automation software, according to MarketingSherp. Top performers have more time for strategic thinking when they employ marketing automation, and have more time to disperse resources in areas of business that really matter.
There are many ways that marketing automation empowers marketing teams; and, inadvertently, sales teams. Marketing automation is technology that refines the marketing process and enables marketers to work with a platform that enables them to achieve more with less effort.
Those that have adopted MA say the main benefits of Marketing Automation are:
1. Repetitive tasks are vastly simplified (36% of respondents say), if not entirely eliminated.
2. Time to convert a lead is vastly reduced. Prospects and customers from different time zone don’t have to wait for you to take action. Automation never sleeps so you never miss on an opportunity.
3. Monitors campaign performance. Marketing automation delivers data and analytics so you will know who to engage with according to their level of interest. Who is deciding to buy? Who is opting out? You’ll know which campaigns to execute, and which ones aren’t worth the effort. Instead of making decisions on a hunch, you’ll have valuable insights.
4. Target customers more effectively. Find new leads, drive more business to your website, and understand customer behaviour better by analysing your open, click and conversion rates. Automating your process will help you know your customers better, and enable you to target your audiences with more refined messages which will in turn help boost lead to sale conversion rates without repetitive processes.
Top performers are always on-the-go. There is always something new that demands their time and attention. But while marketing will always be vital, it doesn’t have to be time-consuming.
In order to stay competitive (and, perhaps more importantly, to stay sane) you need to make your life easier. Automate your marketing, and let a marketing automation platform do the heavy lifting for you while you sit back and focus on what really matters.